August 7, 2015

Attention all Teacher Bloggers! A+ Images

Are you a teacher blogger? Do you want your own FREE teacher blogger t-shirt? Keep reading to find out more!
I wanted to blog about a promotion I found on Instagram a few weeks ago. I follow Sra. Cruz and she posted about a shirt she got for free through the company A+ Images. I went ahead and looked a their profile on Instagram and they directed you to their website where it told you about the promotion for Teacher Bloggers. Now until September, teacher bloggers are able to upload their blog button/logos and create a custom shirt FOR FREE! When you go to their website, you can scroll down and see the Free Teacher Blogger Shirt link. It will then take you to their design website where you can pick the color, size, and design of your shirt. Make sure you read all the fine print before designing your shirt. If you don't, it might disqualify your free shirt. I got my shirt in in about a week or so. They even have directions that tell you how to care for your shirt to prevent fading. I thought that was a nice touch because fading can be the worst. They also have other items in their shop like teacher apparel, class shirts, and even cute rhinestone shirts and embroidery. Included in my package was a brochure to many of their other items. I'm definitely thinking of ordering more! I hope that all my teacher blogger friends participate in this promotion. It's definitely nice to see a company who values teachers and also has great products. I love my shirt! Below are all the ways to visit their shop and follow them on social media.






For custom shirts

For teacher apparel

For the world's most amazing class shirts

For custom designer

Facebook

Pintrest

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment