July 18, 2015

Changes

Let's face is, change can be hard. We get comfortable and used to a routine and we don't want to change it. But I've learned that if you want to be a teacher, a good teacher, you have to embrace change.
So making this new blog was a change I welcomed. Slowly I am adding new little changes. Maybe that will make it seem less scary. I'm currently working with a wonderful designer that is making my new logo. I'm so excited for it! My blog will be the next change I tackle. I want my blog to reflect me and who I am when you guys look at it. I'm not conventional in that black and white are my two favorite colors. Romantic movies are my least favorite movies to watch, but I'm on board with watching an action movie (comic book movies especially) or a horror movie! My favorite sport is boxing, followed by basketball and football. But I am typical in that, like so many other teachers that I've had the pleasure of getting to know through blogs, Instagram, and Periscope, I am passionate about my students. The bilingual program has become such a big part of my career and even inspired me to further explore new areas in my career. I've enjoyed these past few weeks, getting this blog started and continuing to collaborate with new teachers. I've learned so much from you all and have lots of ideas for the new school year! I hope you enjoy the weekend. I still have yard work left to do. Not my favorite thing to do, but it must be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment