July 10, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog. I started a blog on a different blogging site last year. For a number of reasons, I didn't quite keep up with my blogging. No matter how easy some of the fabulous teachers I have connected with make it look, blogging isn't easy! Neither is selling on TpT! Anyway, after following quite a few bilingual bloggers, I decided to make a new blog on blogger. I feel like it fit my needs much better. I hope that I will be able to do a better job than before. I am very passionate about the bilingual program and reading so many blogs from other bilingual teachers has inspired me to try again. I hope you enjoy my bilingual adventures journey with me! My next order of business: making myself a blog logo! If any of you have any suggestions on what you used to make your logo or if you have any tips, please let me know.



2 comments:

  1. You are not alone! Blogging and creating for TPT can be a full time job all on its own! Keep your focus on what you want to accomplish and you will succeed. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete