March 16, 2016

New Teacher Blogger T-Shirt Promotion from A+ Images!

I got a really awesome blogger shirt this summer for FREE! Wanna know where to buy a cool blog shirt and get your blog logo printed on the back for free?! Well, go on and click!

I absolutely loved my free teacher blogger shirt last year from A+ Images especially because it had my custom blog logo on it.


Well, A+ Images has a new teacher blogger promotion. They have several shirts for you to choose from. Once you add the shirt to your cart, you must put your blog link in the notes section at checkout. Email your blog logo and they'll add it to your shirt for free. There you go! That's all you need to do for your blogger shirt. Click here to go directly to A+ Images' website.


I can't wait to get mine! I think I'm going to go with the black t-shirt style but in lime green to match my other blogger shirt. To see more pictures from A+ Images click here to go to their instagram page. They also do classroom faces t-shirts which are so adorable and lots more teacher shirts. I hope you're able to take advantage of this great promotion!



No comments:

Post a Comment